The following IT vendor contracts and go-lives were announced in the past week.
1. Asheville, N.C.-based Mission Health selected QlikView and Qlik Sense for enterprise-wide data analytics and self-service visualization.
2. Fredericksburg, Va.-based Mary Washington Healthcare adopted MedeAnalytics’ Population Health solution to improve quality and reduce employee health plan administration costs.
3. Village Family Practice of Houston chose Lightbeam Health Solutions’ population health management solutions.
4. Waterbury, Conn.-based Saint Mary’s Health System renewed its contract with Anthelio Healthcare Solutions to outsource IT operations.
5. Crossing Rivers Health in Prairie du Chien, Wis., selected CompuMed Enterprise Telemedicine Solution for Rural Healthcare to offer telehealth services.
6. Boise, Idaho-based St. Luke’s Health System selected Nutanix to support the health system’s transition to virtual desktops.
7. Princeton HealthCare System in Plainsboro, N.J., selected an integrated population health platform from eMDs and Lightbeam Health Solutions.